TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All information, products and services displayed on the www.passero.in website constitute an
“invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the
terms and conditions as listed below. www.passero.in website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the www.passero.in website belonging to Sanchi Inc, you (The User) have accepted
the following terms and conditions given below. Sanchi Inc herein referred to as Company reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice whatsoever.
You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use
the www.passero.in website of Sanchi Inc.
- The buyer agrees that the Company (herein referred to as Sanchi Inc) has made every effort to display
the colour of the products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, the buyer
understands that the pictures are taken in extreme lighting and indoors to give a good visual effect to
the product, therefore a slight variation might be accepted. The buyer also agrees and understands that
the display of the image also depends upon the colour, brightness and other display settings of the
buyer’s computer, laptop or mobile phone.
2. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent
or legal guardian and holds a valid bank account.
3. www.passero.inwill not be responsible for any consequential damage suffered by users from use of
the services on www.passero.in. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from
delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act /
omission of the logistic partners This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury
caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption,
delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or
unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous
behaviour, or under any other cause of action.
4. www.passero.inwill take “Full Responsibility” of your Order, if the Order has been shipped to any
of the major cities, where we used “Private Courier Companies” (eg. Blue Dart, First Flight, Ecom Express, DHL etc.) to ship your order. Further, in accordance to the terms and conditions of the logistic partners,
the buyer agrees that the deliveries are subject to force major conditions including but not limited to
delays on account natural disasters such as earthquake, floods, heavy rains etc or any other
unavoidable reasons such as accident on route, traffic jam, flight delays or flight cancellations,
riots, vehicle breakdown, custom delays etc. The buyer indemnifies the Company of any loss because of
any such delays. In case the buyer refuses to take delivery, the Company shall refund the amount paid
by buyer after deducting courier charges for sending and receiving the shipment back, plus an
administration fees of Rs. 20/- within 15 days of the receipt of the return shipment.
5. The buyer agrees to take responsibility for taking delivery of the product once the same has been
shipped through the logistic partner. The buyer also agrees to provide a valid address and phone number
at the time of placing an order for the product to insure timely delivery of the product. The buyer
also agrees that the Company has the right but is under no obligation to intimate the airwaybill and
shipping details to the buyer. However, the Company shall take adequate measures to intimate the
airwaybill number of the order through email and SMS. In case the courier company attempts delivery and
returns the product due to reasons such as incomplete address, address not found, buyer shifted, house
locked, call not responded, etc the Company shall refund the amount paid by buyer after deducting
courier charges for sending and receiving the shipment back, plus an administration fees of Rs. 20/-
within 15 days of the receipt of the return shipment. In case of reshipping of the order, the buyer
shall pay the additional courier charges for the same and the product dispatch shall be made within 3
days of the receipt of the balance amount plus the courier charges after deduction of the courier
charges and administration fees of previous order.
6. The Company reserves the right to cancel the order in case the buyers address if found suspicious,
incomplete or if the logistic partners refuse to ship the product due to any reason. In such cases, the Company shall refund the amount paid by the buyer in full within 15 days of such cancellation.
7. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole
discretion of the Company due to changes in government policy, inflation etc. The Company reserves the
right to increase or decrease the selling price of the product, offer or withdraw discounts or sale as
it may feel appropriate and in accordance to its marketing strategy. The buyer agrees to indemnify the
Company for any such changes in prices.
8. Request for cancellations of orders once placed on www.passero.in shall not be entertained.
9. Cancellation and Replacement Policy: Although it is the Company’s endeavour to provide best quality
products at reasonable pricing, the Company does not promote free return policy on the site. The
Company shall make best effort to provide accurate and complete information about the product and
provide an image that represents the product properly. However, the buyer agrees to read the
description and the size chart of the product before making a purchase. We encourage the buyer to read
the description of the product thoroughly and specifically about the information related to fabric.
Under no circumstances, the Company shall make any refund for the product. However, the Company agrees
to provide a replacement of the product in case of size issue, provided that
1. The buyer has intimated the Company in writing within 7 days of receipt of the product for such
2. The buyer returns the product in its Original Condition to the Company’s address within 3 days
of such intimation and provides the airwaybill details through mail.
3. The Company shall accept the replacement request of the product only once the product is
received back from the buyer.
4. The Company shall accept the replacement request of the product only if :
(I) The price tag of the product is not removed.
(II) There are no stains on the product.
(III) There is no usage of perfume, deodorant etc on the product.
(IV) The customer has not made any alteration to the product
(V) The product is not received in damaged condition.
(VI) The original product is received back.
5. The buyer agrees to pay the courier charges for replacement of the product. The Company shall
dispatch the replacement product within 3 days of the receipt of the payment for courier charges.
6. The replacement of the size of the product is subject to availability. In case the size is not
available for the product, the buyer shall be allowed to replace the product with any other product,
provided the buyer agrees to pay the balance amount and the courier charges.
10. www.passero.in reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed
at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been
confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded within 15 days and the User shall
be informed of the same.
11. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete
name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by www.passero.in for re-delivery
shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
12. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. www.passero.in reserves the right
to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If
any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, www.passero.in has the right in its
sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of www.passero.in
without prior intimation whatsoever.
12. www.passero.in will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a
card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the
user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
13. www.passero.in shall not entertain any complaints after 7 days, once the order is delivered.
14. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at
Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.